A compact device for disinfecting smartphones equipped with a bactericidal probe and a perfectly reflecting chamber. It eliminates up to 99.99% of germs, bacteria and viruses * from the surface of the phone that is exposed to radiation.
Perfect for home, office or while traveling. It will also work in places particularly vulnerable to germs, such as hospitals, medical rooms, duty rooms and other places related to health care - not only for employees, but also for visitors.
Accommodates cell phones up to 6½ x 4 x 1 in (16.5 x 10.2 x 2.5 cm) in size.
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria on parts of mobile devices displayed on UV radiation. *
- Germicidal, short-wave UV light kills the three strains of the flu virus (H1N1, H3N2 and Influenza B), as well as Strep, Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and other disease-causing microorganisms.
- Ultra-strong UV lamp and perfectly reflecting scanning chamber, provide faster, more complete decontamination than competing devices. Sterilization takes only 30 seconds!
- It will accommodate devices with maximum dimensions 6,5 x 4 x 1 in (16,5 x 10,2 x 2,5 cm).
- You can charge your device during sanitizing.
- You can mount cell phone in built-in bracket on case cover for easy viewing.
- Ideal for hospitals, doctor's offices, nursing homes and other healthcare facilities.
- Ideal for the hotel industry as a free service for hotel guests.
Przechowywane w kieszeniach, torebkach i teczkach telefony komórkowe i inne podręczne urządzenia osobiste zatrzymują wilgoć i ciepło, stając się pożywką dla zarazków chorobotwórczych, bakterii i wirusów. W rzeczywistości przeciętny telefon komórkowy zawiera więcej zarazków niż typowa deska sedesowa! CellBlaster wykorzystuje silne bakteriobójcze światło UV, aby „wysadzić” zarazki, bakterie i wirusy na wszystkich urządzeniach osobistych - w zaledwie 30 sekund!
How does the Cellblaster® works?
- Insert device (face down)
- Close cover. Sanitizing begins automatically.
- After 30 seconds, you can use your phone safely again.
*The CellBlaster has not been tested yet on the COVID-19 Coronavirus. It has been laboratory tested against common household bacteria and other common viruses. UV-C is a suggested method of sanitizing from the CDC, most recently for Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFRs). Learn more about COVID-19 and prevention of its spread from the CDC and WHO.